Thursday, 26 January 2017

I always keep learning

One of the things I like most about studying Social media is the simple fact that it never stands still and is always evolving. I learn something new about it every day and occasionally despair that I will ever keep up with the constant changes put upon us by organisations such as Facebook and Twitter. But it is essential that I do keep up, so I can continue to advise my clients on the best use of Social Media for their businesses.

For anybody who wants to study the subject, like I do, there is an excellent site called https://www.futurelearn.com.  
On the site they list hundreds of free short courses that are available from universities around the world. I am currently working a one from UCL on 'Why we post'. Its a fascinating 15 month study of 8 sites worldwide looking at people Social Media postings. It has given me a great insight into how social media is used in other countries and cultures. An advantage if you do business worldwide.


I am also undertaking a short tour of free talks to groups and business entitled.  'The Good, The Bad and the Disasters'. I still have 3 allocated days available if you are interested.



If you want to know more about how I might be able to help your business then you can email me at chris@prosocialmedia.co.uk  or have a look at my LinkedIn page. https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisuren/

Always happy to chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment